Charter Teaching School is an Appropriate Body for the induction of newly qualified teachers (NQTs) for schools, academies and sixth form colleges across Lincolnshire.
To register your NQTs please complete the NQT registration form below and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
What does our NQT service include?
Our NQT induction manager is available to contact by phone or email 5 days per week for support and guidance. They are supported by a team of colleagues to quality assure the whole process.
For a rate of £300 per NQT per year, we will:
- Register and monitor the progress of NQTs and report to the National College for Teaching and Leadership
- Provide advice and guidance on the setting up of a whole school NQT programme (optional)
- Deliver training session for induction tutors and mentors of NQTs that are new to the Charter Teaching School appropriate body
- Provide an information pack for NQT induction tutors
- Carry out a school visit to ensure that appropriate monitoring and support is in place in line with the statutory requirements
- Provide phone/email support for Headteachers / Principals and induction tutors
- Give advice where NQTs are at risk of failure and discuss appropriate support packages for the NQT
- Quality assurance of assessment forms, against the Teachers’ Standards
- Make decisions on the outcome of statutory induction for NQTs