Cross Phase Specialism
Charter TSA is proud of being a cross phase Teaching School Alliance in Lincolnshire.
Research from “KS3 The wasted years?” (Ofsted 2015) suggests that students fail to make the appropriate progress during the early years of secondary education.
The following programmes and courses will ensure the continuity and progression of learning for students when moving from primary to secondary school to reduce anxiety, increase confidence and improve learning outcomes for students. If you would like more information please don’t hesitate to contact us on 01507 522465 or by email at email@example.com.
Cross Phase Specialism Programmes
- Transition – Managing the Practicalities of Effective Transition from KS2 to KS3
- Curriculum – Creating a Continuous Learning Pathway from Year 6 and Beyond
- Literacy – Building Bridges to Better Learning in Literacy
- Numeracy – Building Bridges to Better Learning in Numeracy
- Assessment – Ensuring Consistency in Teacher Assessment at KS2 and KS3
- Transition Forum – Bridging the KS2 to KS3 Divide – Transition Forum